Gruesome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO GRUESOME!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patch 3.1.0 Enh Shaman !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xplosions
Admin
Admin
Xplosions

Patch 3.1.0 Enh Shaman ! Empty
PostSubject: Patch 3.1.0 Enh Shaman !   Patch 3.1.0 Enh Shaman ! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:51 pm

The patch notes

•Enhancement

•Earthen Power redesigned: Your Earthbind Totem has a 50/100% chance to also remove all snare effects and make you and nearby friendly targets immune to them for 5 seconds when it pulses.
•Flurry: Now provides 5/10/15/20/25% haste instead of 10/15/20/25/30%.
•New Talent: Frozen Power: Increases the damage done by your Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, Lava Lash and Shock spells by 5/10% on targets afflicted by your Frostbrand Attack effect, and your Frost Shock has a 50/100% chance to root the target in Ice for 5 seconds when used on targets at or further than 15 yards from you.
•Lava Lash now has a new icon.
•Spirit Weapons: Now reduces all threat generated by 30%, not just physical attacks.
•Stormstrike charges have been increased by 2, and cooldown reduced by 2 seconds.
•Improved Stormstrike redesigned: When you Stormstrike, you have a 50/100% chance to immediately grant you 20% of your base mana.
•Toughness: No longer increases your armor. Instead, this talent now increases your total stamina by 2/4/6/8/10%.
•Unleashed Rage: Reduced to 3 points, down from 5. No longer increases agility, but instead increases your total expertise by 3/6/9.

Toughness used to increase armor but now 10% more stamina!.
Ive been dreaming and waiting for a time where shaman have hp %+, it has come true. And improve ss will give 20% total mana.No more oom and + survivability. Also no more ppl kiting us with the new talent Frozen power - freeze an enemy for 5 second.
This is my dream come true !!!
Back to top Go down
Ledonson
Mod
Mod
Ledonson

PostSubject: Re: Patch 3.1.0 Enh Shaman !   Patch 3.1.0 Enh Shaman ! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:14 pm

Xplosions wrote:
The patch notes

•Enhancement

•Earthen Power redesigned: Your Earthbind Totem has a 50/100% chance to also remove all snare effects and make you and nearby friendly targets immune to them for 5 seconds when it pulses.

i love it i feel like Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Atx
Spammer!
Spammer!
Atx

PostSubject: Re: Patch 3.1.0 Enh Shaman !   Patch 3.1.0 Enh Shaman ! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:30 am

nice, i was only gonna come back if they fixed everything, would have made a warrior, but in 3.1.0 warriors do the least DPS and get nerfed even more from 3.0.3 and 3.0.9
Back to top Go down
Atx
Spammer!
Spammer!
Atx

PostSubject: Re: Patch 3.1.0 Enh Shaman !   Patch 3.1.0 Enh Shaman ! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:34 am

IMO they need to make the donor 2h sword slower and put the 1200-1500 damage to 1500-2100
Back to top Go down
Kinnuriel
Mod
Mod
Kinnuriel

PostSubject: Re: Patch 3.1.0 Enh Shaman !   Patch 3.1.0 Enh Shaman ! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:59 pm

lol idk scape is kinda boring without raids right now and ive been working 5 days str8 so sry about not bein on lol
Back to top Go down
Ledonson
Mod
Mod
Ledonson

PostSubject: Re: Patch 3.1.0 Enh Shaman !   Patch 3.1.0 Enh Shaman ! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:57 pm

I want to work lol home is boring
Back to top Go down
Atx
Spammer!
Spammer!
Atx

PostSubject: Re: Patch 3.1.0 Enh Shaman !   Patch 3.1.0 Enh Shaman ! EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:52 am

lol its funny how most people after i kill them in BG say fury is OP...no i just make it OP, first off when your dual wielding 2 two handers what do you expect, 1200 normal hits? or 4k white crits along with a macro that hits 4 times for about 6-9k without buffs.

and rogues? they get the same DPS full donors did on our TBC server, even 14k ambush [Dirty].

Elemental shamans can just spam w/e shock then fire burst for 9-14k with another chain lightning that usually procs another for 5k+5k.

myself as a holy paladin i dont like this very much, i can even take someone with 30k health down in around 5 hits in S4 to show off in BG, SoV hits for like 8k crit always, never had it not crit, seal of martyr like 6k added up, Consecration does 1.4k per tick, and lets not forget about the 6l holy shocks, id hate to see a faceroll now, oh wait ive done one, 29k health dead before i even casted holy shock.

Dont get me started on how i hate affliction locks, true [Dirty], he didnt have even full s5 and had s4 spell dagger, casts curse of agony (2404 damage over time) and siphon life(800 damage over time) so what does only 1700 spellpower do for them? get this, i have 31k health without buffs it takes me from 31k to 17.3k and i have 213 shadow resistance. [Love] you affliction locks.

Ret and death knights are easy for me to beat, but when a ret procs avenging wrath, promise me either you get a trinket so he cant stun or run for your [Censored] life, And who can forget the "OP" deathknights?, they are very over rated, but not when they have expensive glyphs and are blood spec'd for Obliterate, he didnt have Berserk buff, he just proc'd the 1.6k AP trinket, walked up to a rogue and hit him for 23k Obliterate.

By the way i have over 700 resil so dont tell me about if thats more/less damage that i said, my friend geared him well with max hit and expertise cap so someone can never dodge/miss/parry it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patch 3.1.0 Enh Shaman !   Patch 3.1.0 Enh Shaman ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Patch 3.1.0 Enh Shaman !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gruesome :: Discussions :: Classes-
Jump to: