Gruesome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO GRUESOME!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share wow stories in real life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xplosions
Admin
Admin
Xplosions

Share wow stories in real life Empty
PostSubject: Share wow stories in real life   Share wow stories in real life EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:24 pm

I just had to make a post of this lol
http://www.tedsgame.com/5-fun-real-life-facts-that-started-in-the-world-of-warcraft.html
The last story is the best

Mexican World of Warcraft player Bronco Carson reported to local police that 3 men broke into his home and beat his arms with clubs and smashed his computer. It was supposedly in retaliation for Carson stalking and repeatedly killing one of the attackers wife’s character during computer video game play. Carson admitted that he might have made a mistake by sharing his real life address with the victim of his online attacks and that he did it because he thought that the woman’s husband would be man enough to face him alone. Honorable eh? Must have been a Barbarian or something. At least that’s what strong characters were called like in the old Diablo days.

Shorter Version lol

A guy ganking and killing a women's character in world of warcraft.
And he gave her his adress to provoke her like "come and do sumthin about it".
So the women's husband came and beat the [Dirty] out of him.

Share some of yours that you know
Back to top Go down
Nighty
Admin
Admin
Nighty

Share wow stories in real life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share wow stories in real life   Share wow stories in real life EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:10 am

He deserved it lol!
omfg! "Norwegian 12 year old boy survived a moose (elk) attack by using feigning death"

K...this one didn't happen in real life but it started with real life.(It makes me wanna PvP when I don't feel like it.)
Things you should know:Serenity Now is a real PvP guild and doesn't do bgs and arenas!They make horde players angry every day and then horde [Censored] out on forums,you can see it in the vid.

There's a server called Illidan and there was some girl that everyone knew.SHE DIED IRL.
Her close friends made a WoW funeral for her in Winterspring(Contested zone),and invited everyone to join it and make her parents happy~They were making a vid of it to show them.

I don't think I have to explain anything else,you'll see everything in the vid.

I know it's a low quality vid but it's the original with the original songs.

High quality vid here:
Back to top Go down
https://gruesome.forumotion.com

Share wow stories in real life
Page 1 of 1